The suspense regarding the train hijacking incident in Balochistan, Pakistan on Tuesday is increasing. The situation is getting more complicated with the passage of time. The suspense is also because a big difference is being seen in the claims of Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) (BLA Claim) and Pakistani Army. Actually, on one hand, the Pakistani Army says that the rescue operation has been successfully completed and the security forces have killed all the terrorists. Not only were the terrorists killed but all the hostages have been rescued safely. On the other hand, contrary to the Pakistani Army, BLA claims that “more than 100 Pakistani soldiers have been killed in this attack and more than 150 hostages are still in their custody.” In such a situation, the big question is whether the Pakistani Army is lying? Is the Pakistani army bragging to mislead its public? And even if we assume that Pakistan’s claim is true, then why is it not able to prove this reality. If the train is in its possession, then where are its videos? And the big question is where are the bodies of the killed Baloch fighters? Let us tell you that on March 11 at 1 pm, terrorists blew up the track of Jaffar Express in Dadar area of Bolan district of Balochistan and took the passengers on the train hostage. According to the information, a total of 440 passengers were present in the train. According to DG ISPR, the terrorists had brutally killed 21 innocent passengers even before the security forces started the operation.
So far 100 Pakistani employees have been killed (BLA Claim)

According to DG ISPR, the security forces carried out the operation with full caution and professional strategy. The security forces killed 33 terrorists and rescued all the passengers safely. No passenger was harmed during this entire operation. According to DG ISPR, all the terrorists involved in this horrific and cowardly attack were killed on the spot. At the same time, the Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) said in a statement that “they have taken only army and ISI officials hostage. While the rest have been released. Let us tell you that on March 12, BLA claimed that “they have killed 100 Pakistani employees so far. According to them, 50 hostages were killed within just one hour on Wednesday. Apart from this, they also told that “10 hostages were killed in response to Pakistan’s drone attack on the night of March 11.”
BLA claims that 150 hostages are still in their custody
However, BLA claims that 150 hostages are still in their custody. According to the information received, the terrorists had divided the hostages into 3-4 groups and deployed suicide bombers near them. All these terrorists were in constant touch with their handlers in Afghanistan and were receiving instructions. On this entire matter, Pakistan Minister Ataullah Tarar has said that “The Army and Air Force have completed the operation. The suicide bombers have been killed.” According to the claim of the Pak Army, 21 passengers and 4 soldiers were killed during the hijacking. All 33 BLA fighters have been killed.” At the same time, an eyewitness has claimed to have seen 70-80 bodies. According to the Baloch Liberation Army, there were a total of 426 passengers in the train. In which there were 214 Pakistani soldiers. 212 civilians present in the train were released. 60 soldiers have been killed. Apart from this, 3 commanders of the Baloch Army have also been killed in the attack by the Pakistan Army.
If the demands are not met, all 150 hostage soldiers will be killed (BLA Claim)
Meanwhile, the deadline of the Baloch Army is ending today at 1 pm. In fact, it has threatened to kill all the hostages present in the train if the Baloch prisoners are not released. BLA (BLA Claim) said in its 48-hour ultimatum that “if their demands are not met, all 150 hostage soldiers will be killed.” Let us tell you that BLA has demanded the release of 241 Balochs lodged in Pakistani jails. Well, speaking on its ultimatum, BLA has said that “Pakistan is not concerned about its soldiers. There has been no attempt from Pakistan’s side for talks. We have the courage to do what we say. We will kill 5 hostages every hour after the deadline ends. Once we have taken a decision, it will not change. Pakistan has one last chance to correct its mistake. It should stop spreading propaganda and fake narratives.” The Balochs claim that they have released ordinary rail passengers without causing any harm.
Latest News Supreme News Network BLA Claim
#JaffarExpressHijacking #BalochistanCrisis #BLAClaims #PakArmyStatements #HostageSituation #ConflictingReports #BalochistanInsurgency #TerrorismInPakistan #SecurityForces #HumanRightsInBalochistan